In an angry Facebook post earlier today (Saturday 7th January, 2023) an unemployed Tameside-based conspiracy theorist told his diminishing band of followers that social media giant, YouTube, had removed thirteen of his transmissions from his platform yesterday (Friday 6th January, 2023) following notice of potential defamation claims served upon them.
Bradford-born, Raja Miah, widely known as ‘The Malicious Beggar’ (or simply ‘The Beggar’) ruthlessly exploits vulnerable, gullible people by ‘selling’ his products on various social media platforms, including YouTube, Facebook and Twitter, styled either as ‘Recusant Nine’ or ‘Recusant Raja’. He recently increased his monthly take from £550 to £1,750 following a period of sustained soliciting of subscriptions from a group whom appositely self-style as The Rabble (or Raja’s Rabble) and, invariably, swallow whole their cult-style leader’s tedious, mendacious output (read more here).
Instead of reflecting on his disgraceful conduct and moderating it to avoid further social media bans (read more here), defamation claims (read more here) or criminal prosecutions (read more here), Miah says:
“I will simply re upload (sic) the content onto a different platform and share via Facebook and my own website. That’s a given. But what these people have done will now come back tenfold onto them.
“I look forward to the return of the Sunday night Recusant Nine transmissions.
“Oh yes my Brother Jamal, if you and your friends are so desperate to censor my past Sunday night content, then the obvious move I’m going to make is bring back the Sunday night transmissions in ADDITION to everything else I’ve committed to”.
‘Brother Jamal’ is a reference to Jim McMahon, MP for Oldham West and Royton, and against whom ‘The Beggar’ has waged a vicious vendetta (Miah’s own term for his campaign) for over four years following the MP’s exposure of the grotesque safeguarding failings and massive financial irregularities in free schools founded and operated by Raja Miah until their forced closure in 2017 (read more here).
It is not known who has made the defamation complaints to YouTube as there are so many other political and public figures that Miah routinely smears.
The infamous Sunday night transmissions had, according to the exiled Yorkshireman, ended on 18th December, 2022 after he failed to reach his target of £2,500 per month in donations (a target later reduced to £2,000 per month). He admitted that a number of his followers had cancelled their subscriptions as a result of vacating the Sunday slot. Some of those former followers had raised the issue of refunds without success.
Miah had previously claimed, in August, 2022 that he was living off donations of just £550 per month. Another Raja fantasy that was throughly debunked in this article, headlined ‘Five loaves and two fishes‘.
That, it appears, after sifting through the usual pack of Raja lies, is the real reason he has been forced to restore the broadcasts. About which, he frequently makes the utterly ludicrous claim that he spends fifty hours each week preparing for them. Knock off a nought and it might well be much nearer the truth.
Earlier this week, unemployed Miah, who has not had a job since the free schools closed, claimed that he was starting back at work on 3rd January, 2023. He has made no further reference to such gainful employment since this article was published one day later.
UPDATE: After this article was published, a former Rabble insider came forward to claim that “it is not YouTube taking down the Recusant Nine videos but simply another Raja Miah ploy to play the victim and extract more money from his supporters”. S/he added that “there was never any intention to give up the Sunday night transmissions and that the threat of Raja doing so has enabled him to draw over £1,000 a month extra from his supporters. A lot of that coming from State benefits in one form or another”.
In a further Recusant Nine diatribe on Facebook, posted after this article was published, Miah asserted that ‘twenty videos had been taken down by YouTube in the past three months’.
Thank you for reading and a polite request: If you wish to make a contribution to the running costs of this website it would be very much appreciated. Donations can made securely, via PayPal, at this link.
Corrections: Please let me know if there is a mistake in this article. I will endeavour to correct it as soon as possible.
Picture credits: YouTube
Right of reply: If you are mentioned in this article and disagree with it, please let me have your comments. Provided your response is not defamatory it will be added to the article.
© Neil Wilby 2015-2023. Unauthorised use, or reproduction, of the material contained in this article, without permission from the author, is strictly prohibited. Extracts from, and links to, the article (or blog) may be used, provided that credit is given to Neil Wilby Media, with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
One thought on “YouTube takes down thirteen of his videos in one day says notorious conspiracy theorist”